Babel Fair showroom is looking for a sharp, fast-paced junior sales executive to excel in a small business environment. The ideal candidate has a minimum of one year experience in fashion wholesale sales. This is a heavily sales focused job and the candidate must be highly motivated and able to hit sales goals. Being able to maintain and establish good working relationships with retailers is key.
● Maintain and acquire boutique/independent retailer wholesale accounts
● Ability to meet sales goals
● Analyze and report on weekly and yearly sales
● Sample management including tagging, hanging, steaming, packing, and shipping samples.
● Assist with logistics of wholesale marketing
● Initiate and set up up showroom appointments
● Willing to go on road appointments to meet with retailers
● Setup and attend major and regional tradeshows
● At least 1+ of fashion wholesale sales experience
● Basic knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and Powerpoint
● Excellent email/phone communication skills
● Organizational and follow up skills
● Driver’s license
● Knowledge of Showroom Exchange, NuOrder, Squarespace, Canva and email marketing programs (MailChimp, Constant Contact) is a plus
Salary: $45-$50k plus health, dental, vision
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a short summary of why you would be a good fit and/or what has driven you to apply.
Scroll to Continue