– Working with an experienced team in the fashion industry
– Hands-on experience with styling celebrities for red carpet / press events / photoshoots etc.
– Insight into production and behind the scenes work
– First hand experience with a professional stylist
– Must be able to receive college credit
– Must be a full-time student working towards a degree
– Must be able to commit to 2-3 days a week.
– Must have a working and reliable mode of transportation
– Extreme attention to detail
– Highly organized
– Proficient time management skills
– Ability to problem solve and collaborate as a team
– Hard working; must be able to keep up with longer days
– Flexibility; must be able to adapt to quick changes
– Ability and willingness to take initiative
– A strong sense of integrity and honesty
– Manage and keep record of all incoming and outgoing inventory
– Picking up and dropping off merchandise from showrooms/ retail stores etc.
– Shopping / pulling the correct garments that are needed
– Preparation for photo shoots / red carpet appearances / press events etc.
– Gas / Travel compensation
– Jenna Filingeri – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please include your resume and 3 references with a phone number and email address
Scroll to Continue