The paleo diet basically is an eating plan that shows how prehistoric humans may have eaten. The program’s goal involves hunting and gathering food, a task not too hard to imagine considering we are still living in our natural habitat; mother nature’s playground. This diet tells you how to maintain a healthy lifestyle during a pandemic. Anyhow, today we are going to tell you what is the paleo diet menu
7-day paleo diet meal plan
We have made a 7-day paleo diet meal plan that will be your guide to the Paleo lifestyle. With our recipes, you can enjoy various great-tasting meals while sticking with this way of eating. Fruits and nuts make excellent snacks or desserts after any meal!
On the day first, you need to eat the following:
- Breakfast: Avocado, banana, kale, or an apple smoothie. Use almond milk instead of milk.
- Lunch: Mixed salad leaves with pumpkin seeds, fried seabass. Add olive oil dressing on top.
- Dinner: Roast chicken piece stuffed with carrots, onions, and some rosemary.
On the second day, your menu is the following:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with baby spinach, pumpkin seeds, and grilled tomatoes.
- Lunch: Mixed salad leaves with roast chicken. You can add olive oil dressing on top
- Dinner: Oven-baked salmon with broccoli fried in olive oil or coconut oil.
On day 3, you can use the leftover salmon from yesterday:
- Breakfast: mashed bananas with almonds and any berries.
- Lunch: Mixed salad leaves with salmon and an olive oil dressing.
- Dinner: fried beef with mixed peppers. Use coconut oil for frying.
On the fourth day, start your day with a protein-packed egg:
- Breakfast: fried broccoli with toasted almonds and a portion of a poached egg. Use coconut oil for frying.
- Lunch: Mixed salad with boiled eggs, tuna, seeds, and olive oil.
- Dinner: steamed broccoli with harissa-baked chicken wings.
On day 5, you can prepare the following:
- Breakfast: Berries, Coconut milk, and a glass of spinach smoothie.
- Lunch: Brocolli with some butternut squash, and tomato omelet with mixed salad.
- Dinner: Broccoli, Red pepper, baby corn, and a piece of fried salmon.
On the sixth day, start with a savory breakfast:
- Breakfast: chicken or bacon, eggs, and tomatoes fried in olive oil.
- Lunch: chicken soup with mixed vegetable
- Dinner: Grilled lamb chops with some wilted baby spinach and spiced red cabbage.
On day 7, you need to add healthful fats to your menu
- Breakfast: Tomatoes, spring onion, and mushroom omelet.
- Lunch: Mixed salad with avocado, chicken, seeds, and olive oil.
- Dinner: Beef stew with your favorite mixed vegetables.
Why Paleo diet is unhealthy?
The paleo diet is great for people who want to lose weight, but it’s not as healthy or sustainable because there are serious deficiencies of vitamins and minerals.
Can you eat cheese on Paleo?
They are following the basic principle of the Paleo diet while adding back some dairy, but only those that they enjoy with no added sugar and packed full of protein. One reason why dairy was eliminated on this strict version is that it can lead to allergies or lactose intolerance.
Can you drink coffee on Paleo?
When you’re on a Paleo diet, your blood sugar is balanced out so that it never spikes. This means coffee isn’t required to give you an energy boost and can even lead to low energy levels if consumed too often because of the body’s inability to regulate them properly.
Which is better paleo or keto?
There are a variety of keto diets, but most people find the paleo diet to be more sustainable because it allows for substitutions in food choices. Regardless of which is better, if you want something that will work long term-find one and stick with it!