Hey there! Welcome to Spice Market New York!
We’re a lifestyle blog that highlights all the beautiful sights and sounds of the Big Apple. So if you have fun ideas to contribute about this great city, we might just have the perfect platform for you.
Spice Market New York is constantly looking for online word spitters—freelance content writers, if you may—who can produce excellent articles night in and night out. If you think you’ve got what it takes, be sure to send us your professional profile, your topic pitch, and your written work. Simple, right?!
After submission, our team will put on their editor hats and decide if your article passes our company’s standards. Once it gets that coveted approval, you can be sure to see your content on our site, as well as our social media accounts.
Also, you can use internal (from our website) and outbound links to give your work a nice, legitimate feel. But please be sure to use only those from credible sources on the web.
Lastly, there’s this famous saying that goes “it takes one to know one.” So in order for you to fully understand and appreciate how an excellently written article should look, make sure you review our editorial guidelines.
What are the Main Types of Content We Publish?
We’re guessing that you’re quite familiar with the different forms of content on the web. But to give you a brief rundown, here are some of the most visited ones on our site.
- How-to Guides — these pieces simply put a spotlight on the essential things to do in New York.
- In-depth Articles — these, on the other hand, are more analytic, and target readers who want to increase their awareness about a certain issue or subject in the city.
- Opinion Pieces — this mainly presents the writer’s sentiments about a particular topic that involves proud New Yorkers.
- Product Reviews — an educational piece that puts a spotlight on the newest and the most exciting breakthroughs.
What are Our Lifestyle Blog Categories?
As what we’ve mentioned earlier, Spice Market New York features the exciting happenings right here in the City That Never Sleeps. These range from:
- Events — This pertains to the coolest spots to be and places to see in the city.
- Fashion — This features the latest trends and the most up-to-date style guides.
- Health — This tackles issues that concern the human body.
- Sports — This points out the importance of living a well-balanced lifestyle.
- Travel — This underlines how-to guides in New York.
Are You Ready to Share Your Ideas?
Spice Market New York is a one-stop shop for anything and everything about the Big Apple, so if you believe you have what it takes to become a contributor, feel free to email us at email@example.com along with your:
- Article’s title (around 50-60 characters)
- Written content (between 1000-1500 words)
- Optimized images and/or videos
- Short bio with a profile picture
- List of internal and outbound links
Are You Open for Guest Posting?
The good news is that we, at Spice Market New York, embrace brand-sponsored guest posts with open arms. Write us an email and let’s talk more about this opportunity.
How Do We Go About Our Publishing Process?
Your articles are quality checked by our editorial team to maintain the overall merit of our site. Also know that we take your work seriously and will always be transparent throughout the process. Expect an email from us about your content’s publishing date, if and when it pushes through.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to be one step closer to becoming our newest freelance online writer.
|Lifestyle website + “guest blog”||Lifestyle website + “contributor guidelines”|
|Lifestyle website + “guest blogger”||Lifestyle website + “write for us”|
|Lifestyle website + “guest column”||Lifestyle website + “write for me”|
|Lifestyle website + “guest article”||Lifestyle website + “become a contributor”|
|Lifestyle website + “guest posts wanted”||Lifestyle website + “contribute to this site”|
|Lifestyle website + “guest post opportunities”||Lifestyle website + “guest poster wanted”|
|Lifestyle website + “become a guest blogger”||Lifestyle website + “looking for guest posts”|
|Lifestyle website + “contributing writer”||Lifestyle website + “become an author”|